Addiction Treatment Services
In working with couples and adults, I utilize cognitive behavior therapy techniques in helping lower anxiety and depression to deal with the substance abuse issues. This approach allows for good treatment. My psychotherapy and counseling clients have often commented that they feel safe and understood as they seek help in a non-judgmental psychotherapy setting in the Westchester and Putnam County area.
Chris is an experienced addiction therapists who use cognitive behavior therapy and other psychotherapist counseling models to treat addicts and alcoholics in the Westchester and Putnam County area lower anxiety and depression. Are you trying to cut down on alcohol, tobacco, problem gambling, drugs, then call Chris for a free consultation.
What is your situation? - Chris has probably treated it!
|- Family member addicted to Heroin?
- Drinking Too Much - Need Intervention?
- Is the alcoholic or addict in denial?
- Is your marriage or family suffering because of drugs/alcohol?
- Binge Drinking?
- Do you abuse marijuana?
- Are you worried about whats going to have next?
- Are you an adult child of alcoholics (ACOA) or any other drug?
|- Are you driving drunk or stoned? Got a DWI?
- Are you stoned every day?
- Alcohol withdrawal?
- What types of treatment are there in Westchester and Putnam County?
- Is your family member in withdrawal?
- What is a functional alcohol or addict?
- Worried about an overdose?
Symptoms of Drug Addiction:
- Having More of the Drink or Drug To Maintain the High
- Sudden Personality Changes
- Anger Outbursts That Are Unusual
- Withdrawal From Responsibility
- General Changes In Overall Attitude
- Loss of Interest In Favorite Things
- Missing Work or School
- Changes In Friends & Reluctance To Have Friends Visit or Talk About Them
- Difficulty In Concentration, Paying Attention
- Lying About the Amount of Drinking/Drug Use That They Are Doing
- Sudden Jitteriness, Nervousness, or Aggression
- Becoming Increasingly Isolated
- Aggressive & Irritable
- Deterioration of Physical Appearance & Grooming
- Avoiding Friends or Family In Order to Get Drunk or High
- Drinking & Driving
- Feeling Hopeless, Depressed, Suicidal
- Continual Wearing of Long-Sleeved Garments Particularly In Hot Weather or Reluctance To Wear Short-Sleeved Attire When Appropriate
- Association With Known Substance Abusers
- Unusual Borrowing of Money From Friends, Co-Workers or Family
- Blaming Someone Else for Their Addiction
- Stealing Small Items From Employer, Home or School
- Secretive Behavior Regarding Actions & Possessions
- Poorly Concealed Attempts To Avoid Attention & Suspicion Such As Frequent Trips To Storage Rooms, Restroom, or Basement
- Declining Grades
- Disappearing Money or Valuables
- Sounding Selfish & Not Caring About Others
- Planning Drinking In Advance, Hiding Alcohol, Drinking or Using Other Drugs Alone
Heroin, Opiates, Prescription Drug Addiction Help
Many addiction counselors in Westchester and Putnam counties are seeing increased addiction to prescription opiate painkillers and Heroin. Heroin addiction is rampant in the Westchester and Putnam County area. Chris has worked with the addicts and families to remove the stigma of shame and guilt while confronting their substance abuse addiction. Drugs are prevalent in the suburbs where grassroots organization were formed in response to the heroin deaths such as Drug Crisis in my Backyard. Many people get addicted to opiates accidently and don't know how to stop. Chris has assessed, treated, and been an interventionist to many addicts where we will work with the addict coordinating care with medical professionals to help aid in eliminating the withdrawals from drugs and alcohol. Being an experienced substance abuse counselor and addiction therapist, understanding the Heroin and Opiate drug problem is crucial for the addict to get treatment in Westchester and Putnam County.
Alcohol Abuse - Drinking too Much?
Alcohol is one of the most addicted substances causing many serious problems. Thousands of individuals are addicted to alcohol in the Westchester and Putnam County area. Often the alcoholic can't stop drinking despite consequences from work, family, and legal areas. Over time the individual starts to abuse alcohol with increased frequency and tolerance. Often the person hides their drinking and isolates. Then shame and guilt usually take hold where a negative cycle is reinforced. Through psychotherapy and addiction treatment, Chris has helped the problem drinker through cognitive behavior psychotherapy in Westchester and Putnam County.
|Has alcohol hurt your family?
Do you want to stop?
|Are you scared of being an alcoholic?
||Does your drinking causes shame or guilt?